Services // Hill End Workshop
GOLDEN GULLY LIGHT PAINTING WORKSHOP
I'm running a one-off light painting workshop for The End Festival this year.
Friday 12th April 2019
- 16.30 -19.30 Evening (before dinner)
- Max 8 people $85 each
- Email me to book HERE or phone 0413 304889
- Each session begins outside the Royal Hotel
- Bring water, sunhat and sensible walking shoes.
- Smart phones are not suitable for evening sessions
- This session requires participants to have a proper understanding of their camera functions and also a tripod (Peter does hire tripods $20 each)
- Digital cameras are required for these workshops – not film cameras. Point-and-shoot digital cameras are generally not suitable either.
- Check your cameras have manual exposure and focusing features and are able to do 30 second long shutter exposures not 1/30th second. (This is a feature with modern digital SLR cameras).
- Make sure your camera has fully charged batteries as long exposures drain batteries quickly.