Services // Commissions
Peter does a variety of commissions such as light painted photography assignments, public art performances and consultancies for production companies.
Some examples are:
- Imagery for the Lane Cove Council's 2015 Cameraygal Festival depicting special locations within the Lane Cove region. The work was reproduced for posters, brochures and catalogues.
- Consulting work on commercial advertising projects, providing guidance and specialist lighting equipment for technically difficult light painting productions.
- Workshops and Art performances for school groups camping at Cockatoo Island
- Light painted studies of private gardens which are then enlarged into high quality fine art prints or canvases.
- Art therapy using light painted-portrait sessions for community art projects.
- Large scale public art events - Such as Field Of Orbs which involved enlisting 100 orb spinners to stand in Centennial Park, each with a cluster of Christmas lights taped to the end of a piece of string. A Sydney Morning Herald article about the commissoned work can be read at this link: Herald Article
- Light Painting activites for school art shows.